Angela's Reviews > Revelations

Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz

Nov 02, 2008

bookshelves: monsters-and-creatures
Read in November, 2008

Okay, I just have to say that I was really bugged to find out that this is NOT the last book in the Blue Bloods series! Apparently there are 9 books planned in total that was supposed to have been divided into 3 triologies. But this first "triology" is actually going to have 4 books. The next one (and hopefully the end of this particular story) is called "The Van Alen Legacy" and who knows when it's going to be released. Grrrr.

Okay, rant over. Aside from that annoyance, I really liked the story. There is still a lot that I know I don't know (and most likely more that I don't know I don't know) but there was also some really good and interesting new info that revealed. I am intrigued by this author's interpretation of who vampires are (fallen angels of Lucifer) and why they are here (to redeem themselves from fighting on the wrong side). I am very interested to see how this story plays out. There are still definitely lots of balls up in the air, so to speak, with this story!
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revelations.

Michelle Really? I didn't know. Cool. I just read the book right now so yeah. :D

Heather Tisdale October 6th is when the next one comes out.

Ashley T Wow, I didn't know there are so many books to this series! I agree with how there is a lot about this whole story that they don't tell you and a lot that they do tell you. I also think its interesting how the vampires are interpreted, it's very clever. I hope the story plays out how we think it will.