Kinny's Reviews > Angel's Redemption

Angel's Redemption by Andi Anderson

Jun 30, 12

bookshelves: awwwww, feel-good, so-cute, mm
I own a copy

I got all teary eyed in the prologue! Elijah/Angel was really exploited by people he trusted that it was heartbreaking.

When he broke away and moved to Charles town starting Chapter 1 was wonderful tho. Widower of 4 years Jackson meets this gentle pretty man and starts out as a sincere friend that later morphes into a most devoted lover who gives him the unconditional love he deserves. He finds true love, great and sincere friends in the form of Shiloh, Alan, Josh and Nick as well. The epilogue shows how Elijah's life has picked up and he now has the support and means to fight his past abusers in court. They did not show how the case turned out but that is just secondary to Elijah's now full and happy life.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Redemption.

message 1: by Andi (new) - added it

Andi Anderson YAY! I'm so happy you liked it Kinny:) Thank you for taking the time to read and review it. I appreciate it:)

Kinny Andi wrote: "YAY! I'm so happy you liked it Kinny:) Thank you for taking the time to read and review it. I appreciate it:)"

Are you kidding me? I was stalking the SP website for hours to see if I could download this particular pre order! As expected, It did not disappoint. Love the Charlestown guys.

message 3: by Andi (new) - added it

Andi Anderson Kinny wrote: "Andi wrote: "YAY! I'm so happy you liked it Kinny:) Thank you for taking the time to read and review it. I appreciate it:)"

Are you kidding me? I was stalking the SP website for hours to see if I..."

WOW! You've made me speechless! I'm thrilled you love the guys. I'm currently working on the next book in the series and then Daniel's book will be next. You've made my night! *hugs*