Ayu Puspita Sari's Reviews > Armed & Dangerous

Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux

May 30, 12

bookshelves: adult, fiction, glbt-lit, mystery, romance, suspense-thriller
Read on May 30, 2012

Finished reading this book and my reaction was just, "WHOA!!"

Because surely, Ty and Zane dynamic mixed with Julian and Cameron's was very hilarious. The four of them has a totally different personality and their interactions toward each others was so much fun to read. And after five books, this was the first time I laugh helplessly from the start and till the end. I really hope Ty and Zane could crossed path with Julian and Cam again sometime and have a double date. Could be entertaining.

From the part of Ty and Zane relationship, not so much angst here and more sweet (and funny) moments which brings the whole new aura into this story. Of course, boys still have their problems, but most of it was dealt in a sweet way - and have I say that Jules and Cam's prescence helps? I love how strong both Ty and Zane's trust for each other in this book, to the length that I can't hate Nick even though I feel like hating him the previous book. And the super cute and super funny thing happens with their relationship in this book? Zane's constant Snoppy dance.

I can't stop laughing hysterrically everytime Zane thought about doing a Snoppy dance!

And of course! The mystery bit is back! Yay! There's a twist in the end that keeps me in the edge of my seat and well, it makes me happy. This book's mystery is the best of all, I think.

So, Armed & Dangerous officially beat Fish & Chips in my favorite Cut & Run series books list. This book become my favorite now.

An incredible book at your first going solo, Ms. Roux!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed & Dangerous.

05/30/2012
92.0% "Zane. Freaking. Snoopy. Dance. lol. I just can't stop laughing everytime it was mentioned."