Diayll's Reviews > Widow's Might

Originally Reviewed At:Mother/Gamer/Writer
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Controllers
Review Source: ARC provided by the publisher
Reviewer: Heather

Widow’s Might is the third installment in the Liv Bergen mysteries. I’ll disclose that I have not had the chance to read the previous books, though I am sure I would enjoy them. With that being said, I would like to let everyone know that I wouldn’t say its necessary, but always recommended for awesomely written stories.

This suspense filled murder mystery begins in Liv’s home state where she has found herself thrown into a decade long investigation of the Crooked Man. Belluah, the prestige trailing hound, along with the FBI, she must help to piece together the motives, the cold trails, and protect one sweet, terminally ill, woman from the killer before he can strike her dead. Can Liv, the miner, step to the plate and take command of Belluah?

This was an awesome adventure that keeps the reader on its toes. You are given clues as you read through the story along with rich history on Custards Expedition and Little Big Horn. Entwined into it all is the plot. Rich and thick with suspense as each report comes in, new discoveries are found, or Belluah and Liv are chasing down fresh scents on cold serial cases of a killer who has killed every year for the last 12 years.

But there is more, much more to this tale than meets the eye. While the FBI has known that the murders are connected, there are some clues that only history can tell.

My honest opinion is that anyone 18 or older, loves mysteries, enjoys history, and likes a story that will suck you in…well yeah this book is for you. By the time I was finished {2 days}, I found myself wanting to read more. I also found myself thinking that it would make a great television show. That alone is a rarity since I don’t watch television a whole lot.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Widow's Might.