Crista's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

3194546
May 31, 12

bookshelves: 5-star, contemporary, favorites, kindle, young-adult, tortured-heroines, tortured-heroes, tear-jerkers
Read from May 30 to 31, 2012

Every so often, a book comes across your path that has the power to distract, captivate, consume, and empower you all at the same time. Easy by Tammara Webber was that kind of book, and I can not recommend it more highly.

Easy deals with the issue of rape. This book tells the story of one woman's journey towards regaining her power, security, and independence after a brutal assault. It has a powerful and important message that I feel all women should contemplate.

This book takes place on a college campus, and that setting obviously really works for me. I loved Beautiful Disaster, but I loved this one even more. Lucas is a "healthier" hero than Travis ever was. He is really the perfect guy. Strong, sexy (tattooed and pierced;), protective, smart, tormented, witty, and desired by all women (including me:)!

The chemistry between Lucas and Jacqueline was awesome and the way their relationship develops was unique, interesting, and intriguing.

The last third of the book, gives the reader glimpses into Lucas's past. These were some of the hardest pages to read, but for some reason...I can't resist a tormented hero.

Run...don't walk...and download this remarkable book! It was so worth the time and money spent.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

05/30/2012
10.0% "I had my reading list all figured out for the next couple if books until I read this sample! Can not put it down! Lucky in Love.....you're going to have to wait....again!" 2 comments
05/30/2012
22.0% "This definitely reminds me of Beautiful Disaster....what is it about reliving those college years that gives me warm fuzzies?"
05/30/2012
60.0% "Ms. Webber, I think you may have penned the ideal man! Lucas, why aren't you real;("
05/31/2012
100.0% "Incredible book that I highly recommend! II'll post a review soon:)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡Karlyn P♡ Awesome review!! Lucas really was a more 'healthy' version of a protective, tortured hero. The characters all felt real, never had to stretch my beliefs to make their situations work. I think it is what made this book work for me, as I normally don't read YA. The writing was so good.

I read on the authors blog that she sold her first book online just one year ago, wow. Now she is topping the best selling charts. That speaks volumes to her talent, don't you think?

Crista Absolutely KarlynP!

Thanks again for this recommendation. I'm going to try to spread the word on this book because this author truly has a gifted voice.

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Fabulous review, Crista. I'm reading this book right now.

Crista Oh Kristen....
I can't wait to visit with you about this one! Hope you are enjoying it:)

Natalie Your review just convinced me!! I'm off to buy it right now! :)

message 6: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Love your review sweet Crista! I have this on my mtn and really hope to get to it soon.