Juls's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Nov 19, 12

bookshelves: ya, best-read-of-2012
Read from June 24 to 25, 2012

After the breakup Jackie became Jacqueline, who she really wanted to be called from the beginning of the relationship with Kennedy but really it was all about him.
She has the unfortunate experience of the worst kind and ends up meeting a guy that ends up sweeping her off her feet.

Lucas has secretly watch Jacqueline be a dutiful girlfriend to a guy that doesnt see her worth. One night brings Jacqueline's eyes to him and they keep straying towards him every chance they get.

I really loved how Lucas was so gentle with Jacqueline. I think it had a lot to do with what he witnessed with his mom and what he saw Buck try to do to Jacqueline after the party.
I loved the email exchanged between JW and LM. very sweet and so cute. I was very surprised that she didnt know who he was from the get go but love how everything played out.
Erin, God! What a friend! You could tell she was so into Chaz but broke things off with him for Jacqueline. And what a great idea, signing up for the self defense classes! I'm glad she got her HEA :)

I think Jacqueline finally grew up and realized that she doesnt have to be the what a man wants her to be. No more following a guy, have him follow you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

06/24/2012
70.0% "I love Benji!!!! I so need a friend like him!" 23 comments
06/25/2012
92.0% "i know its coming! Buck is gonna be around the corner! i just know it!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark You've read a boatload in the last month or so!

Juls OMG i know! i cant stop either! theres just so much that needs to be read!!!

Oh and the boss is outta town this week so i'm taking full advantage :D

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Boo yah! That's whatcha call fringe benefits :D

After seeing this review, I noticed you've already dug into another. Ahhh, does the mind and heart good to see folks on a reading spree - and for the books to turn out to be good reads, no less!

Juls i actually cheated and read Easy ;)
I had this and daughters of Terra as a buddy read for today.
All the sex slave stuff had me in a dark place, needed a YA to bring me back. and it worked!!!

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Dunellen Nothing wrong with that - that is why I have been alternating back and forth between authors and book types for the last few weeks.

Stephanie I'm glad you liked it, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Juls i got shit for it tho from my buddies ;) LOL
i dont care cuz i loved this book!

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark You gotta alternate some! Only Sarah could read dark stuff days and weeks on end! HAHAHHAHAHA

Juls thats very true! she's got issues!
I can talk about her cuz she's not gonna see this LOL

message 10: by Mark (new)

Mark Why do you think I felt free to post it here? :D

In a mail, I think I said you'd dig this Icelandic author she recommended. Err, I take that back. There's some stuff here that I don't think would sit well with you - but you prolly already knew that!

message 11: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls i like stuff that wont sit well with me! i must go check my email for the books you are talking about! :D

message 12: by Mark (new)

Mark In that case, do I have an avalanche for you! HAHA

message 13: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls Mark wrote: "In that case, do I have an avalanche for you! HAHA"

bring it!!!! LOL

message 14: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i about had a fucking heart attack!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!
I'm gonna have nightmares now!!!!

★Ruth★ LOL Jul's you big feckin scaredy cat!

message 16: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls ure fucking right i'm a scaredy cat! LMAO!!!!

message 17: by Mark (new)

Mark You knew it was comin! HAHAHAHA. This and the first Evil Dead movie - CREEPY!

message 18: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls seriously, every time i get a notification for this discussion i shudder! ugh!!!!!

message 19: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls now thats just cruel! ;)

Meghan Rose OMG this just popped up on my update feed...beyond messed up, soooo gonna have nightmares again!!!!!

message 21: by Mark (new)

Mark HAHAHAHA. Who says you need caffeine to stay awake? Try the natural cure, good old-fashioned coulrophobia!

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mr. Grey) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . I LOVE the pic you added! Wowza! And the caption is so dead on. Great find! ;) I wanna re-read!

message 23: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juls I know, me too! love this book! we should totally reread :)

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mr. Grey) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . Juls wrote: "I know, me too! love this book! we should totally reread :)"

I'd totally be up for that!!! *sigh* Lucas.. YUM! At least he's a little older the Jude, yeah? Not so much robbing the cradle on this one am I? Ahh who am I kidding? I can totally see it, there're gonna reserve me a spot in Cougar Town before its all said and done! LOL!

message 25: by Juls (new) - rated it 5 stars