Linda Fast's Reviews > Kill You Twice

F_50x66
Jul 08, 12

bookshelves: mystery
Read from July 07 to 08, 2012

I received Kill You Twice by Chealsea Cain free from Goodreads First Reads. This is one of the most intense thrillers I have ever read and once I started to read, I just couldn't put the book down.
Although I had not read any of the previous books I easily followed the storyline of what had occurred to some degree.
Detective Archie Sheridan was almost murdered by Gretchen who the papers nicknamed the Beauty Killer. Gretchen who is locked away in a mental hospital wants to meet with Archie, she says the serial killer that the police are looking for is trying to kill her child. Archie refuses to meet with Gretchen so she offers an exclusive interviw with a jounalist that once Archie had saved named Susan. Susan has been given insight to the murders and she lets Archie in on what she has learned. Archie knows full well how manipulative Gretchen can be and is using Susan as a pawn to get to him.
Archie and Susan along with policemen Henry and Claire team together to track down the killer.
For anyone who loves a fantastic thriller, this is your book. I will be reading Ms. Cains previous books in the very near future, I'm definitely hooked.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill You Twice.

07/08/2012 page 60