Susan (susayq ~)'s Reviews > The Unsung Hero

The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: 2012books, contemporary-romance, part-of-a-series, military-badge, romantic-suspense
Read from May 29 to 30, 2012

4.5 stars!!! This was my first Suzanne Brockmann and won't be my last!

There was more than one love story going on here - Tom and Kelly who were the main focus, Mallory and David (and let me tell you how weird it was reading about someone named Mallory having sex when I have a 10 year old with name - those thoughts had NEVER crossed my mind LOL), and then there was the love story between Charles, Joe and Cybele that took place in France during WWII. David and Mallory's story was the hardest to believe cause they met, fell in love, and became inseparable all in matter of a few days(the book starts on August 8 and ends on August 15). However hard it was to swallow their story was, it was sweet and made me swoon.

Will I read more in this series? You bet. Once the action got going, it was nonstop and I couldn't put this down.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unsung Hero.

05/30/2012 page 102
26.0% "I'm loving the history and backstory of Uncle Joe and Kelly's dad Charles."
05/30/2012 page 137
35.0% "Gah. The back and forth he's going through....I want her, I can't have her, I'm her friend, I can't even be a "real" friend cause I want more but she wouldn't want me...is driving me crazy! They need to kiss already."
05/30/2012 page 149
38.0% "This Brandon guy is kind of a creeper. Do guys think that's flirting?"
05/30/2012 page 258
66.0% ""see, I've always had this fantasy," he breathed, "that the first time we did this, I'd be looking in your eyes."" 3 comments
05/30/2012 page 293
75.0% "Woah. That was harsh. I truly get where Tom is coming from, but woah."

message 1: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy I want to read this too. Keep us posted. :)

Susan (susayq ~) I'm on page 9 and already fully engaged in the book. I'll keep you updated :)

Taryn at My Secret Romance I've heard this series is fantastic by many people. I'll be looking for your updates. :)