Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Fairytale Come Alive

Fairytale Come Alive by Kristen Ashley

We get 3 POV's in this story.

Prentice Cameron(love the name)or Pren(only Isabella can say that way). Oh my goodness...you seriously can not go wrong with a Scottish hottie. He's become one of my favorite men in all the stories I've read. He's just so, so, so...everything. Protective, Loves All, Gives All, wonderful father and husband. The stuff he tells Elle *sigh* Plus he's an assman. You gotta love that!

Isabella. A tragic story hers is. She grew up with her abusive father(mentally, emotionally and physically). She sees herself as weak and I have to agree at a small point. She never stood up to her father(if that's what you want to call him. Me, I call him Asshole)especially at her age of 40 when he slaps her in front of the village and she is literally brought down to her knees. Oooooo...that chapped my hide. She finally comes into her own with the way she used to be 20 years ago with the help of Prentice.

Fiona. She was Prentice's wife after Isabella left him and she died of a brain tumor. It was heart breaking at times to read when she saw the way Prentice and her children Jason and Sally is with Elle. Prentice loved her but she wasn't the love of his life.

There's alot to go into but I won't cause I don't want to take away from the reader. Read for yourself. But I will say this...Christmas present from Pren...THE BEST! Especially since he took her to his "spot". When Fiona finally goes home...tear. When Prentice sees Fiona...tear. Epilogue...I balled my eyes out!!! That was an emotional one.

Favorite moments...

Bella handed Jason Fiona's guitar and finished, her face soft, "That's what your Mum gave to me, my love of the guitar. And a lot of happy memories filled with laughter. Those things are what I carry in my heart, gifts from Fiona."
Jason's grin died and he gulped again.

"You have the sweetest ass I've ever seen."

"Baby, we need to get you inside. It's cold and your legs are expose."
And in a fierce voice, Elle told him, "When Cinderella is on her balcony with her handsome Prince, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, they don't feel cold Pren, they don't feel anything. They just feel happy."

"I love you Prentice Cameron."

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fairytale Come Alive.