Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > A Perfect Husband

A Perfect Husband by Douglas Wickard

May 29, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books
Read on May 29, 2012

HOLY BATMAN is all I have to say! I want to thank Pilar for allowing me to read and review this book. I usually read YA books but this book gripped me right form the blurb. I just knew I had to read this book ASAP and I am so glad I did. Douglas has crafted a world where you can see into the mind of the killer and feel what he feels and see what he sees.

Sami is getting divorced and wants a change so she decides she is going to move back to her families cabin. She does not want to leave New York but she knows if she stays there she will not grow and move on like she needs to. The divorce is in the works and her soon to be ex-husband really does not want her to move away but Sami is ready to spread her wings and move on.

Once there Sami realizes there is something wrong with her cabin. As the mystery unfolds she soon realizes she is in danger. What is a girl to do when she is faced with being the next victim of a crazy person? What will she do when she finds out who it is? Can a good guy go bad? Come along on this greatest mystery I have read in a long time. This book will have you at the end of your seat yelling OMG what the hell, look out..... and so much more. I am so grateful I was able to read this book and I am looking forward to many more books by Douglas.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Husband.