Ramonelle Hiteroza's Reviews > Black Dawn

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

Nov 09, 2012

Read in May, 2012

As ever, this latest installment of the Morganville Vampires series is just pure brilliant. Seriously, action-packed and heartbreaking at times, Oh, Shane. And someone I liked died. *tears*

A lot of things happened in this book and Morganville was never going to be the same again whether they survived the draugs or not. What's good about the story was that there's not only a two sides in this war but a lot. Some on your team might just be as dangerous as the enemy. Yes, betrayal is a big part in this book.

So even after they killed the draugs, there's still no happy ending for the gang. Amelie and Oliver seriously gave me the chills at the ending. What change are they planning for the Morganville? Also, the psychotic Naomi. Dun dun dun dun.

"What's her name, Claire?" This honestly broke my heart to pieces. Give Shane some break, yo! I'm just so glad how much Claire loves him. Sigh!

Michael and Eve were awesome, still. Can't even begin to tell you how I loved the scene where he tried to scare her off and ended up stabbed by her. Eve is just pure awesome!

Myrnin. This guy! I love him and then I don't then I love him again. LOL. Batty McCrackula is just admiringly insane.

Oh, and I felt bad for Monica. I liked Richard a lot and it's sad that he died like that.

And I can't wait for the next book. Me just can't get enough.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Dawn.

MissIntegrity Excellent review i felt like almost the exact way and it was so sad when i found out that that whole "carrie the baby thing" was all Shane's imagination

Ramonelle Hiteroza Thanks. Yeah, it was kinda sad but they'll get there eventually. Right? :)