Audra's Reviews > Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage

Becoming Sister Wives by Kody Brown

Jul 01, 2012

did not like it
Read from May 28 to July 01, 2012

I actually really like watching their show on TV, which is what made me want to read the book. I was disappointed and wanting more. Almost everything here you can see on the show. At times, this book was almost embarrassing. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that has seen all the episodes.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Becoming Sister Wives.

message 1: by sheri (new)

sheri was it as bad as I'd imagine? these people really irritate me

Audra I need to write a review for this one. They irritate me but I actually like the show. I was hoping the book would go into more detail about their lifestyle but like other reviewers have said its mostly a rehashing of the tv show which was disappointing. I'm glad I borrowed a copy and didn't buy it!

Carrie Piatkowski I was hoping it would go deeper into their lives, but I still enjoyed it for the most part. I actually like Robyn's parts the best, because I didn't know much about her. Turns out she's REALLY smart. Janelle's parts made me laugh.