Alice's Reviews > Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy

Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson

F 50x66
May 28, 12

Read in April, 2012

I wasn't sure I would be able to write an objective review of this book because Stephanie is my sister-in-law (married to my brother). But after finishing the book I believe I can give an honest assessment; it's good. It's really good. You already know it's inspiring and uplifting; motivating for anyone going through something difficult in life.... which pretty much means everyone.

But it's also very intimate and honest. I think anyone who has experienced a serious tragedy in life, whether or not it even comes close to what Stephanie and her family have been through, will relate to the feelings she expresses in her memoir, especially those of feeling that life will never be good again.

Stephanie is a "mommy blogger" (for lack of a better term) and not an "author/writer" per se, but she had excellent help from Amy Hackworth, who was careful to keep it "pure Nie Nie" and not insert any of her own style in to the book. They both did a great job.

Recommended for: anyone
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven Is Here.