Sara Bree High's Reviews > Ephemeral

Ephemeral by Addison Moore

Ephemeral (The Countenance)
Addison Moore
Reviewed by S Bree High

Once again Addison Moore has sucked me into another series.

We meet Laken in the beginning of book which happens to be a car crash. She is saved, by a mystery man. She ended up in forest after the crash and something UN- Dead was near. She has no idea what this happens to be. Suddenly Mr. Mystery man shows up!! She does not know who saved her, and then she is whisked off to a life she does not know. We are not in Kansas anymore. Different name, different life…what is going on? This book is one crazy ride and I was glad I took it with Addison.

We have dead exes, Wes. Dead brother and her little sister..Well she is not in this new life at all. The life Laken has now after the crash in woods. Hmmmm! What is going on.. Again can we just get back to Kansas! Of course not. We have counts involved in this. Are the ones behind this??
Laken has no idea what's going on. She wants her old life back. Can she? So many new people, for us to love & hate. Cooper .. Trying to help her. Kresley I wanted to kick her booty for laken. You must meet this new cast of characters Addison has created! This story is great. Twists and turns and nothing is as it seems, or is it? I loved getting to know Laken and Cooper… Heck I even am glad I met Kresley, even though I still want to kick her. LOL!

This book left me staring at my kindle wishing it would turn another page. I have checked back to be sure it will not move on to another chapter, just one more……
I was hooked and hanging with the counts from the page one until the very end. Reward yourself and read it. Actually read anything that Addison Moore writes. You will not be disappointed.
Note.. It is said Addison says characters from here might show up in Toxic part 1next book in Celestra series. I suggest you do yourself a double favor and read them all!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ephemeral.