Enna Moon's Reviews > Stand a Little Taller

Stand a Little Taller by Gordon B. Hinckley
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stand a Little Taller.

Quotes Enna Liked

Gordon B. Hinckley
“God has brought us together as families to bring to pass His eternal purposes. We are part of this plan in this marriage relationship. let us love and respect and honor one another. We can do it, and we will be the better for it.”

Gordon B. Hinckley
“I love libraries. I love books. There is something sacred, I think, about a great library because it represents the preservation of the wisdom, the learning, the pondering, of men and women of all the ages accumulated together under one roof to which we can have access as our needs require.”

Gordon B. Hinckley
“I know of no other practise which will make one more attractive in conversation than to be well-read in a variety of subjects. There is a great potential within each of us to go on learning. Regardless of our age, unless there be serious illness, we can read, study, drink in the writings of wonderful men and women. It is never too late to learn. ”

Gordon B. Hinckley
“Let us stand a little taller, if you don't, you will never strengthen yourself”

Gordon B. Hinckley
“Knowledge without labor is profitless. Knowledge with labor is genius.”