Elizabeth's Reviews > Virginia Woolf and Vanessa Bell

Virginia Woolf and Vanessa Bell by Jane Dunn

Jun 01, 12

bookshelves: bloomsbury, non-fiction, virginia-woolf
Read from May 28 to June 01, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Virginia Woolf and Vanessa Bell.

05/28/2012 page 50
05/28/2012 page 110
32.54% "This may look like I'm making numerous random updates, but when you actually see how small the font is, reading 30 pages is practically an achievement! Am loving it so far."
05/29/2012 page 117
34.62% "Naughty Virginia! You should not be flirting with Vanessa's husband. Although, he is flirting outrageously with you. And he is sex-mad. So I will forgive you this time, Ginia."
05/31/2012 page 200
59.17% "I want to give Vanessa a hug."
05/31/2012 page 215
63.61% "I love the section on Vita & Virginia's relationship - finally, someone who doesn't just dismiss Vita altogether!"
05/31/2012 page 250
73.96% "I can relate to both sisters so much (Nessa in particular), at least in terms of their contrasting mindsets. Vanessa = emotionally withdrawn, Virginia = feelings of inadequacy and recurring depression. Reading about their inner emotional turmoil is making me sad!"
06/01/2012 page 270
79.88% "I love Virginia's indignation at the thought that she might wake "in the divine presence with fury on my lips" after fainting in Nessa's garden. She's possibly more atheistic than Richard Dawkins." 5 comments
show 2 hidden updates…