Turquoise's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I was listening to The Fault Is in Our Stars, a song written by a very talented songwriter named Meghan Tonjes, and I thought.

That's it. This book has its flaws. I don't like the fact that Hazel Grace or Gus or Issac really repulsed me sometimes, especially Hazel when she was being a little ungrateful bitch to her parents.

For those who have read my previous review on The Fault in Our Stars or have been following my reviews might remember that I originally gave it 2 stars because I disliked the characters. Then I changed my rating to 3 stars because I have reread and reread and reread this book a thousand times and I cried like a baby to the point where my friends were scared. I love it. I love it to the point where I could forget how irritating the main characters were. I just love it.

When I was listening to this song, I decided that if I do love the Fault in Our Stars so much, I should do something. I was a complete idiot in music, but I do have a Goodreads account, so, why not?

I have only given 4 stars to two books before. 5 stars in something I have never given to any book. I love The Fault in Our Stars.

To me, this is a 5 stars.
1 like · likeflag

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Hayley Waters OH MY GOD YOU FOUND THE 5 STAR BOOK. I know you've never found one you've liked enough, and I'm so glad that you picked this one- it's a particular favourite of mine.

Turquoise Sorry it took sooooo long to reply your comment, Haley, and thanks, I am very thrilled that I've found THAT book too! I know TFIOS is also a favorite of yours, did you listen to that song?? you must!