Vicki Seldon's Reviews > The Secret Adversary

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

Aug 06, 12

bookshelves: my-ebooks
Read from May 27 to August 06, 2012

Simply delightful. If this book hasn't been made into a BBC miniseries for Masterpiece Mystery, well what are they waiting for?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret Adversary.

Amanda Hi, there is a made for tv movie that was made in 1983 based around this book.

Here is a link to imdb about it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084647/ and also, if you type the title into youtube, there are a few video clips of it on there.

Vicki Seldon Thanks Amanda. I found out that I can watch it via Netflix instantly so I shall do that tonight! I liked this book much more than "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" which was my first Agatha Christie. Which of her novels have you especially enjoyed?

Amanda Your welcome Vicki, hope you enjoy the movie.

I've only read the first book in this series, but I really enjoyed it. I just need to find the second story to continue on with it. I haven't read any of the Mrs. Marple stories yet. But what I have read of Hercule Poirot, I have really enjoyed. He sort of reminds me of the tv character "Monk", with his little obsessions with things and the way he is with cleanness.