Christina's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

May 27, 2012

bookshelves: 5-stars, best-ever-epilogue, best-love-story-ever, best-romance, contemporary-romance, favorites, read-over-and-over-again, young-adult, hot-tattooed-guy
Read from June 06 to 07, 2012

Holy Smokes! This one did a number on me! Wow...this book consumed me. I couldn't put it down! I tried to finish it in one day and then I dreamt about it all night. What a fantastic read. For a YA book it had alot of depth and intense feeling in it. Lucas was everything I love in a hero...he's Hot, bad boy, muscles, beautiful hair and eyes, mysterious, smart!, gentle and caring, and oh so in love with the heroin (Jacqueline). Their love story was so beautiful and lovely. At times my stomach dropped and was in knots but thats what I love...it felt so real.
Also there are some issues in the story that were well talked about and well delt with, ex. rape and how to defend oneself. Very well done and I think all women, especially young adults should read this book to understand the difference between real love/caring opposes to a boy/man just looking out for themselves. Also her friend Erin was top notch! She was the ultimate girlfriend and so caring and helped Jacqueline and stood by her no matter what! A true friend!
Their was still some good steamy scenes in this book. Oh Lucas...sigh.
And I loved the epilogue!! I can't stop thinking about it! So romantic...I love it. I know this story won't leave me for a while. Love love it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

06/06/2012 "Ok Rachel...here I go! Looking forward to it :)" 1 comment
06/07/2012
40.0% "Omg this stupid work is getting in the way of my reading time. I love it so far! I don't want to put it down!" 3 comments

♥Rachel♥ I'm so glad you ended up loving this as much as I did, Christina! It really was addicting. I couldn't put it down. I went to dinner with my husband, and while we were waiting for a table, I kept reading it off my phone. Finally, after about the third stink eye, I had to set it aside! Lol!!

Sounds like you had it bad too if you dreamed about it. :)