Tabby - Shattered Hearts Reviews's Reviews > Chasing McCree

May 27, 12

bookshelves: kindle-books-i-own
Read in May, 2012

Original Review Posted @Insightful Minds Reviews

I both loved and & questioned my love for this book. Yeah, I know, "how is that possible?" Well, let me just tell you.

For the most part, this was an awesome story. The beginning was just a little slow for me, but once the story picked up, it was very hard to put down!

Here you have Chase. Swoon worthy, mysterious, fun loving cowboy Chase. Living with his mother and her new husband, he finds himself in a new school where unless you have tons of money, you just do not fit in. Too bad they don't know his little secret.

Insert Briar stage left. One of the said rich people, cheerleader, jock boyfriend and all around girl that most girls wish they were in high school. So why does Chase find her wandering through the park at night, scratched, bloody and drunk?

While I loved reading the story of these two, there were just some things that left me with questions. For instance, what sane grandmother lies to her her granddaughters parents about letting her go to a ranch with a boy they hardly even know? Some parts of this story were a bit rushed, while others were either talked about in passing or brought up once with no lead up and that was that.

With all that said, this was a super cute read!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chasing McCree.