Pamela / SpazP's Reviews > Deadly Sting

Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep

Jan 13, 13

Read from January 12 to 13, 2013

review to follow. I have big issues with one aspect of the direction this series is taking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Sting.

01/12/2013 page 1
01/12/2013
80.0% "whataverrrrrr, a$$clown."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by evilqueen21 (new) - added it

evilqueen21 Oh! Let me know when you're finished, I need to bug out to someone! :P

Pamela / SpazP evilqueen21 wrote: "Oh! Let me know when you're finished, I need to bug out to someone! :P"

I've been putting it off because I just don't want to be disappointed in Owen again :"(

message 3: by evilqueen21 (new) - added it

evilqueen21 I can't say anything that won't give bits of the book away. Oy! I'm curious of what you'll think, I finished the book a few days ago and I'm still not sure what I think of it...

Pamela / SpazP evilqueen21 wrote: "I can't say anything that won't give bits of the book away. Oy! I'm curious of what you'll think, I finished the book a few days ago and I'm still not sure what I think of it..."

I spent a great deal of the book angry with Owen, confused as to how on earth I could forgive him, and unsure of what Jennifer Estep is doing this for. Even at the end, he has the opportunity to nut up, but doesn't. I don't care what reasons he has to bringing J to the museum gala, I am unsure I can really ever forgive him for that. It had been a month, and they were technically only taking some space.

message 5: by evilqueen21 (new) - added it

evilqueen21 My biggest hold up was the fact that he's STILL not over it, not only has he had a month to think things through or even after he learned all of the evil things Salina did and most especially not even after the shock of thinking he truly lost her! WAKE THE EFF UP OWEN! UGH!!! I'm this close *pinches fingers together* to saying bring back Donovan somehow and work that shiznit out! lol

Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) Butts in....NOOO not dicktective douche bag. He can stay away. I love Owen but yeah he needs to get his act together. If Phillip K. wasn't in love with Eva I would almost root for him at this point.

Pamela / SpazP Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) wrote: "Butts in....NOOO not dicktective douche bag. He can stay away. I love Owen but yeah he needs to get his act together. If Phillip K. wasn't in love with Eva I would almost root for him at this point."

Yuuuuup. I just kept feeling SO disappointed in him. And then at the end, when he has the chance to rise to the occasion, he fails. And the gesture he does make? Not good enough for me. Not enough. Nope! I am just so tired of men walking away from her!!!!!!!!!! He was supposed to be different! GRRRRRRR.

Pamela / SpazP evilqueen21 wrote: "My biggest hold up was the fact that he's STILL not over it, not only has he had a month to think things through or even after he learned all of the evil things Salina did and most especially not e..."

YEP. I am so tired of watching these men walk away from her. She deserves better, and Owen was SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER. And he had another beautiful chance at the end, but nope! *throws ereader*

PS: I adore Phillip too ;)