Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate's Reviews > Eon: Dragoneye Reborn

Eon by Alison Goodman

Slow start but amazing ... ohh yes ...

I mean, if you thought a girl with dragons was cool ...

You haven't read about EONA ...

Because first she was passing as a boy

And then she became

Controlling this

And right now, I'm downloading the sequel Eona

And if you are mexican ... let me tell you this book will remind you of

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eon.

Quotes Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate Liked

Alison Goodman
“There was a saying that a man's true character was revealed in defeat. I thought it was also revealed in victory.”

Alison Goodman
“You are wrong when you say there is no power in being a woman. When I think of my mother and the women in my tribe, and the hidden women in the harem, I know there are many types of power in this world...I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that others can accept, but I cannot live any other way. How would it be to live a lie every minute of your life? I don't think I could do it.”

Alison Goodman
“He grunted. 'You have the courage of a warrior.'
I watched him turn away and gather the clothes from the ground. He thought me courageous? But I was terrified - always terrified.
'No,' I said flatly. 'I don't."
He paused from stuffing the invaluable robe between two bales. 'Are you frightened now?'
I nodded, shame flushing my skin.
'Is it going to stop you?'
'No.'
'That is the courage of a warrior.”

06/01/2012
10.0% "Ahhh a book with a Mulan-type heroine!!! and swords!!! and Dragons!!! Yeah ... I have a THING for dragons and I blame him

and him " 3 comments
06/01/2012
29.0% "This is like watching Hero, The House of the Flying Daggers and Crounchin tigger hidden dragon ... All those movies mixed with a touch of Mulan ... Yep ... Like that."
06/02/2012
44.0% "Come on Eona ... you were looking at the prince's sweaty back while fight training ... you are getting in trouble girl ... er ... boy ... whatever ...."
06/02/2012
54.0% "I bet the folio is written in the woman's language ... You need to learn it Eon-a!!!"
06/02/2012
73.0% "Eon don't you see??? The drug was blocking your MOON energy!!!! Damnit!!! Now everything went to hell and Ido has you in the palm of his hand!!!"
06/02/2012
88.0% "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! and again AHHHHHH!!!!!
Why??? Why took you so long to understand everything?? DUH!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alkyoni (new) - added it

Alkyoni No idea who Ryko is, but I hope he's still alive for the good of your kindle :p

I've heard many good things about this series, looking forward to reading it.

Lovely review Mags.

Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate I did throw my kindle ... to my bed ... it was a perfectly safe controlled action ... I was really mad at Eona on the second book ...

You should read this series, like fresh air on a world full of vampires and werewolves and shadowhunters LOL

The first book is a bit slow ... but later it gets better, waaaay better. And the second one ... ohhh the second one is epic!!!

message 3: by Alkyoni (new) - added it

Alkyoni I will get to it at some point. Right now I'm reading the Lumatere Chronicles and I'm loving them. I saw that you've read them too, and gave them the highest rating :)

Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate Lumatere ... OMG prepare yourself ... Finnikin is pretty good ... but Froi of the Exiles is ... a turmoil of emotions, like everything Marchetta does ... you'll love this series ... I mean, if you like dark drama.

How are you finding Finnikin of the Rock so far???

message 5: by Alkyoni (new) - added it

Alkyoni I finished with Finnikin (loved it) and I started with Froi today. Maybe I should had waited and read something lighter in between, but I like it so much, can't put it down. Such an amazing author. I don't even like tortured/tragic heroes normally, but her writing is so wonderful, I can't help loving it.

Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate I hope you like Froi too, I've read some reviews complaining that the book is too dark ... and well ... it is ... but somehow Marchetta makes it addictive.

Shyshy OMG this is like one of the best reviews i'vE read!!
i CUDNT AGREE MORE!

Annwynbeneaththewaves If you're mexican it'll remind you of who??? I want to know

message 9: by Pinky (new) - added it

Pinky Carrolo Ok, now I'm just going to read this to be reminded of saca el FUAAA