Wanda (Good Choice Reading)'s Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Nov 07, 12

bookshelves: own, read-in-2012, my-favorite-books, reviewed
Read from September 20 to 21, 2012

Easy was very easy to fall into. This book touches a very important subject: Rape. And as much as I enjoyed this book, the rape subject was conflicting with me. The fact that she basically wanted to just forget the night happened was something that didn't settle well with me. But then again, I also understand that people deal with trauma differently. So that's my only qualm with this novel. Aside from that the rest of the story was great.

I love my significant other but if I were to meet a Lucas, I wouldn't know where to put my head. The character was Lucas was written so sexy. He was like a Renaissance Man. He did a bit of everything and that's such a turn on. But most of all he cared a whole lot about Jacqueline and I sure wish I could put myself in her shoes when it came to him. He's just someone you don't let go. "I won't let you go, Lucas!" my words. LOL.

As for Jacqueline, I enjoyed her character. Though, I'm not crazy about the way she handled the whole rape situation. Aside from that, she is a very strong character. And even more strong is when she stayed the same person even after her poor excuse for ex-boyfriend broke up with her for selfish reasons. She doesn't let her head drop when everyone around her turned their backs on her. Best of all, she didn't let this break-up and social setback define her.

When you get Lucas and Jacqui in the same page, you knew that there was going to be some sparks or sexual tension. These two characters helped each other in ways they didn't expect. The complimented each other. They're my favorite couple in books right now. Easy was a great read and I recommend it to those who love college romances. Easy is a 5 stars read and a definite Good Choice for Reading.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

09/20/2012 page 85
27.0% 1 comment
09/20/2012 page 85
27.0% "Oh Lucas! Are you out there?"