T.R. Graves's Reviews > Tiger's Curse

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

May 28, 2012

This is an AMAZING... PHENOMENAL... WONDERFUL series, and it has instantly shot to the top of my personal all-time favorite series list. I should mention that I have three series tied for the top spot honors, meaning I could never choose between them. All are equally great in their own way.

In awe of this story, I could go on for pages and still not do justice to Colleen Houck 's brilliance as it relates to this series. Instead, I will say Tiger's Curse is a perfect beginning to this amazing story. You can't keep yourself from falling in love with the very meek, extremely gentle, and absolutely endearing characters. I'm in love with every last one of them: Kelsey, Ren, Kishan, and Mr. Kadam.

The story is as intriguing as the characters. We are not forced to like anything about it. The aspect which makes this better than the rest is the way Colleen Houck allows us to fall in love with each and every character through their actions, their stories, and their love of each other. Also, she has a talent for making the reader curioius. I found myself mentally planning a visit to India because of her beautiful descriptions.

This is another one of those stories that can easily be appreciated by anyone. The book gives us plenty of action and lots of wonderfully intimate moments. There is nothing (sex or profanity) that would make me shy away from recommending to avid readers younger than eighteen. Honestly, Tiger's Curse is a great read for anyone and everyone. As I said earlier, there are few that I would recommend higher.

T. R. Graves, author
Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Curse.

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-3 of 3) </span> <span class="smallText">(3 new)</span>

Jessica I like this series. I think the second one is my favorite out of the series so far.

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna What are your top 3 series?

T.R. Graves My own, The Warrior Series, is now and always will be my favorite. I've put too much of my own blood, sweat, and tears into it to pretend it is anything less.

Excluding The Warrior Series, my favorites are eclectic, but at the center, they are all based on finding a soul mate and giving that person your unconditional love. I've listed them in the order in which I read and fell in love with them:

The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare