Dhezza Silverio's Reviews > Origin

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Nov 17, 2013

bookshelves: 2013, books-i-own, favorites, read-in-2013, unforgettable
Read from November 13 to 16, 2013

“I want a years-worth of seconds and minutes with you. I want a decade's worth of hours, so many that I can't add them up.”

“I want to marry you because I'm in love with you, Kat. I will always be in love with you. That's not going to change today or two weeks from now. I will be just as in love with you in twenty years as I am today.”

AMAZING! The best in the series so far. I loved every second of it. It was funny, action-packed and sweet. I loved Daemon even more in this book. And oh, Daemon and Katy sweet moments.

There were a lot of revelations and deaths. That cliffhanger ending? Wtf! I need Opposition ASAP!

“I want to get to know every freckle and every curve on a personal level.”
“I think you did that last night.”
“Nah.” He shook his head. “That was just a meet and greet. I want to know their hopes and dreams.”

Luc let out a strangled, hoarse laugh. "Oh, shit. ET so phoned home, kids."
"And he's brought friends," Archer said...

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Origin.

Quotes Dhezza Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“We can't lose you," she said after a few moments of awkward as hell silence. "You have to understand that we aren't doing this because we don't care about Kat. We're doing this because we love you."

"But I love her," I said without hesitation.

Dee's eyes widened, probably since it was the first time she'd herd me say it out loud, well, about anyone other than my family. I wished I had said it more often, especially to Kat. Funny how that kind of shit always turns out in the end. While you're deep in something, you never say or do what you need to. It's always after the fact, when it's too late that you realize what you've should've said or done/

It couldn't be too late. I knew that. The fact that I was still alive was testament to that. Like Dee said, though, there were worse things than death.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“There's only one thing I want."
"And that is?"
"I want to see Kat."
Nancy's smile didn't fade. "And what are you willing to do to accomplish that?"
"Anything," I said without hesitation, and I meant it. "I will do anything, but I want to see Kat first and I want to see her now.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I took a step forward, rage swirling inside me.
“You broke into Mount Weather?” Hunter choked out a laugh. “Are you insane?”
“Shut up,” I said, keeping my eyes on Luc.
Hunter made a deep noise. “Our little mutual white flag of friendship is going to come to a halt if you tell me to shut up again.”
I spared him a brief glance. “Shut. Up.”
Dark shadows drifted over the Arum’s shoulder, and I faced him fully. “What?” I said, throwing my hands up in a universal come get some. “I have a lot of pent-up violence I’d love to take out on someone.”
“Guys.” Luc sighed, sliding off the bar. “Seriously? Can’t you two bro-mance it out?”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Did you think you could stop me? I'll burn the world down to save her.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I've been waiting a long time to run tests on someone like you, " he said to Daemon, voice high-pitched.
Daemon arched a brow. "Another fanboy. I have them everywhere."
I muttered, "Only you would see that as a good thing."
He shot me a grin.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I want to get to know every freckle and every curve on a personal level.”

“I think you did that last night.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Me and Katy look adorkable in extraterrestrial
highway shirts. You would just look stupid. You can thank me later.”

11/13/2013 marked as: currently-reading
11/14/2013 page 132
36.0% "=))))"
11/14/2013 page 132
36.0% "=))))" 2 comments
11/15/2013 page 233
64.0% ""I have something really corny to say. Get ready got it."
She traced the line of my jaw."I'm ready."
"I'm mental for you.""
11/16/2013 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Say (new) - rated it 5 stars

Say told you this is the best in the series....:)

Dhezza Silverio Say wrote: "told you this is the best in the series....:)"

I strongly agree. :)

message 3: by Say (new) - rated it 5 stars

Say Grabe.....I can't wait for the last book.

Dhezza Silverio Ako din! Kaso ang tagal pa eh