Mindy/fangedmom's Reviews > The Worst Birthday Ever

The Worst Birthday Ever by Mireille Chester

May 26, 2012

Read in May, 2012

Author Mireille Chester has done it again. I was hooked the first time I read her YA book Chael's Luck. SO when I read Angered Seasons: Worst Birthday Ever..I WAS BLOWN AWAY! Thanks to Mireille, I will read ANYTHING she writes. KEEP IN MIND this is a Serial Novel so it will be coming out in separate books. TRUST ME...it is SO WORTH IT!

Gabby is supposed to be celebrating her birthday. When she gets upset and walks home from the bar, she discovers how much damage has been done to the planet. She is attacked by something not of this world. Ok of this world but bad bad bad!!!

Gabby and Lane are roommates and nothing more. They are the best of friends and everyone thinks that their arrangement is the weirdest thing ever. They turn to each other to try to survive the Apocalypse that has occurred.

I am not doing this book justice, I realize this. It is way too hard not to give away any spoilers. You will be sucked into this world and find yourself thinking of it well after you read the last page!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Worst Birthday Ever.