Karine's Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by Kelley Armstrong

May 28, 12

bookshelves: reviewed
Read from May 26 to 28, 2012

Summary: Clay and Elena spend Christmas with their 4 year old twins in a small cottage in Canada. The kids have yet to know that there parents are werewolves. When a mutt comes by the house to introduce him self, the parents call in members of their pack and start investigating the mutts in town.

My thoughts: I was super excited when I noticed this novella was finally available on ebook format, considering the novella itself was limited edition. This story definitely did justice to my patient waiting. I devoured it! It was a wonderfully constructed short story. I was pleased at how many characters the author was able to include within the story.

If you are a Kelley Armstrong fan, and have read the Otherworld series, I would definitely recommend reading this novella, however if you haven’t read the series I would recommend reading it in its entirety. You may still find this short enjoyable without doing so although the story has very little character descriptions as the reader would probably know it already. There are a few pictures throughout that will give you an idea. I loved the pictures; since I spent many books with my own built up image of the characters the pictures did complete justice.

Quote p.112: “Logan gave me that look that has me convinced he’s a fourteen-year-old trapped in a four-year-old’s body. “We know not to go in the woods, Mamma. Kate’s just looking. I’m watching her. It seems…” He gazed wistfully into the forest’s dark depths. “Nice.””
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.