Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ 's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Jun 08, 2012

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read on June 07, 2012

Jacqueline's boyfriend of three years, Kennedy, breaks up with her and it leaves her devastated. Her friends get her out to a party in the hopes of lifting her mood. Instead, she leaves early and runs into her worse nightmare and the dream of her life.

Sweet and easy...that's what this book is. It's a sweet love story but maybe a little too easy going for my tastes. Sure, there is some drama and a horrible situation but most of the things fall together very easily.

Jacqueline had to really get back to who she is after relying on Kennedy for so long and I liked seeing her do that. And even though her friends set up Lucas as a rebound guy, I felt that Jacqueline almost latched on to him too quickly and too intensely to fill that void.

Lucas was great and has sooo many good things going for him...even the hot nerd look with those glasses! But he had a horrible thing happen to him when he was younger and it has tainted him. I was glad to see there may be progress there. I do have to say that I felt he was a bit stalkerish in the beginning!

Jacqueline's roommate and best friend, Erin, I LOVED her! She was so great and WOW she really took care of Jacqueline but sometimes it felt like a bit too much especially when it came to Chaz. I'm still happy with the way things worked out.

Benji was great and definitely provided some humorous moments. And I loved Francis! It's so great when authors include animals in the story.

The drama was well played out and I liked the message that it presented. I thought the actions and reactions from the characters were pretty realistic.

I really enjoyed the love story and was very happy to have an epilogue. Definitely something I would recommend and I just love the cover!

Favorite quotes:

♦ “So when do we get to the junk-kicking?”

Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart

♥ “Choosing to be with you isn’t a difficult decision, Jacqueline,” he breathed, pulling back one final time to stare into my eyes. “It’s easy. Incredibly easy.”

15 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

Quotes Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Liked

Tammara Webber
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart”

Tammara Webber
“Choosing to be with you, isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline...It's easy. Incredibly easy.”

Tammara Webber
“So when do we get to the junk-kicking?”
Tammara Webber, Easy

Stacia (the 2010 club) Can't wait to see what you think of this one.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Stacia ~ the professional insomniac wrote: "Can't wait to see what you think of this one."

i liked it but maybe it was a bit too sweet? LOL.

Stacia (the 2010 club) I really enjoyed the book and think it was worth the read (her books are always fun little reads) but I didn't seem to be as hyped as everyone else was. Maybe we're on the same page. I think the assault situation could have had more attention. The love story sort of choked it out in parts, even though it was definitely a nice love story!

message 5: by Kristen (last edited Dec 02, 2012 07:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kristen OMG! I just realized that when someone makes a comment on a review, it shows what they rated the book next to their name. If you hit their rating, it takes you right the their review. Why has it taken me this long to figure this out??!! Talk about making my life easier! Lol. Great review, hon.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ well i didnt know that either!! thanks...LOL. that will be a lot easier. and thanks.

Kristen I bet a lot of people don't know about this helpful tool. Isn't it great?!

Whitney Kristen wrote: "I bet a lot of people don't know about this helpful tool. Isn't it great?!"

WOW! Never would have noticed that.

Kristen Whitney wrote: "Kristen wrote: "I bet a lot of people don't know about this helpful tool. Isn't it great?!"

WOW! Never would have noticed that."

I know, right? I'm so excited to use this tool now. Talk about making life so much easier.

message 10: by Duchess Nicole (last edited Dec 02, 2012 08:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Duchess Nicole How cool is that!? Glad I caught this Convo, girls... Makes navigating just a little easier!!

Kristen I know, right?

Blacky *Romance Addict* Awesome review Sharon <3

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Thanks Blacky. Lucas ~sigh~ I wish she would write more!

Wendy Great review Sharon. Wow, I absolutely love the last quote. *sigh*

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Wendy wrote: "Great review Sharon. Wow, I absolutely love the last quote. *sigh*"

thanks Wendy! i hope u enjoy it!

message 17: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo Great review.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Mo wrote: "Great review."

thanks Mo! :D