Patricia's Reviews > All For You

May 26, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: fantasy, fiction, romance
Read from May 26 to 29, 2012

while i very much enjoyed this latest of Kurland's books in this series, i have to say it was not my favorite. i very much like Stephen and Peaches is fun enough, but there was a bit too much repetition in here for me. first, the experience at the weekend party felt all too familiar and i was so distracted trying to figure out which other book had such a similar plot. it seems that it was only a brief section of another book, and definitely different in ways, but the similarity truly had me feeling like i've read it before and was rather distracting. also, Kurland repeats various lines throughout the book, which is definitely noticeable.

still, i did enjoy this book and really want more to come. i adore Kurland's writing style and her characters are fabulous. though, perhaps this book is showing that the possibility for original story lines is getting a bit tough within the same family set.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All For You.

05/29/2012 page 120
38.0% "i SWEAR i've read this before. this whole book has me trying to think of the OTHER book where the out-of-place girl goes to the out-of-her-league weekend house party and is rescued by the dashing man."