M.'s Reviews > The Twilight Before Christmas

The Twilight Before Christmas by Christine Feehan

May 29, 12

Read from May 27 to 29, 2012

The Twilight before Christmas was little better than it's predecessor. No insta-love here, I mean, kind of sort not. Okay, confusing. There was insta-love but it happened in the past so by the time the story happens it's more like a big yearning.
Matthew fell in love with Kate at first sight when she was only 15 and he was already in college. So of course he didn't act upon it and let her be. He only decided to pursue her when she was ready to return home and settle.
Kate had also been in love with Matt for the longest time but she felt that they weren't a good match because he was a daredevil and she wasn't.
While their love story unfolds the Drake sisters have to fight a malevolent presence that is threatening to destroy the Christmas pageant and Kate is the key to stop it.
I liked Kate and Matthew's story but the writing wasn't stellar. It was sort of discursive at times. So far that I'm giving it 3 stars.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twilight Before Christmas.