Veronica Blade's Reviews > Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Dec 04, 12

Read in December, 2012 — I own a copy

So far, all I can say is yum-yum-yum. Can't get enough. We'll see how I feel as I read more...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Disaster.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Emily Mcnew I have toyed with the idea of reading this one. Let me know what you think.

Emily Mcnew Never mind, I am almost finished with it and I love it!

Veronica Blade Ooooh! Good to know! :-)

Veronica Blade Emily, if you love a bad-boy (which I'm pretty sure you do!) I think you'll like this. You might even love it. I'm 18% through it and if I didn't have soooo much to do and deadlines, etc, I'd just do nothing but read until I got to The End. I'm so sucked in!

Veronica Blade Oh, nevermind. Duh. You read it. I'm so not paying attention. So glad you loved it!! :-)

Nina This book is amazing.

Veronica Blade Nina, awesome! I'm only in the beginning, but you never know. Some books just fizzle out. I'm encouraged that this one won't :-) Can't wait to read more!

LoveyabooksForever I don't understand why people are comparing this book to 50 shades. It has nothing in common. Don't get me wrong I liked my dose of Mr. Gray but this book is simply amazing and different.

Nina tammy wrote: "I don't understand why people are comparing this book to 50 shades. It has nothing in common. Don't get me wrong I liked my dose of Mr. Gray but this book is simply amazing and different."

I agree. They are in no way alike. I've never heard it compared to it but I have heard people say the characters are in an abusive relationship and I disagree. Hope you enjoy the book