Miss Deva's Reviews > Fablehaven

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

May 28, 12

When I first read this book I though it was perhaps a little amateurish, but it was still pretty good.It wasn't until I started reading the others ones in this series that I realized that these books where one of the best books I've ever read as kid.They just got better and better as they went.

For the people who want to read this book (or have) you have to keep in mind that the first books always introduces you to the characters and the plot of the story so they won't always be packed with as much action. But I can guarantee that that is not the case for the other ones. They are filled with thrills, humor, suspense, betrayal, fairytale creatures good and bad, and yes, even a little romance. ;)

These where some of my first books I started off with and I'm glad I did. I even read the series over again just to laugh, smile, and even cry at my favorite parts. It was sad that the adventure is over at book 5 but I'm glad I can read them over and over again.I recommend these books to anyone who is looking for a little fantasy in their life. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fablehaven.