Patrick's Reviews > The Quillan Games

The Quillan Games by D.J. MacHale

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: year-reads-june
Read from May 26 to 30, 2012

The 7th book in the Pendragon series focal territory is Quillan. This book reminded me of the Hunger games except for the fact that betters can die as well. Pendragon is introduced to the territory by fighting Robo-Tarantulas in a boring warehouse with boxes entitled "Blok". He leaves the warehouse and goes into a somber gaming arcade. Apparently, the clothes left at the entrance of the flume were challenger clothes, which forces the wearer to compete in the Quillan Games. Will he make it and save Quillan? Read it to find out!

I picked this book up because it was a Pendragon book. Since all of the 6 previous ones were awesome,I expected this to be as good, if not better. It was.
I finished this book because it was unpredictable though out. Like I knew there was something wrong with Nevva Winter, but I also thought wrongly she was St. Dane.
I recommend this book to Bruce...once he finishes the first 6.I think he will like it because of all the action and because he already likes the first one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Quillan Games.

05/26/2012 page 243
49.0% "The copy I'm reading has 486 pages. Anyways,I'm on the part where Bobby finally finds out who St. Dane is Impersonating in the territory of Quillan.I think the Quillan Games are sort of like the Hunger Games in the sense that if you lose, you die and if you win, you get to live in the lap of luxury"
05/28/2012 page 497
100.0% "i finished the story but I must say, I did thought Nevva was St. Dane but she turn out on that side anyways."
show 1 hidden update…