Jianne's Reviews > Two Truths and a Lie

Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard

Jun 30, 12

bookshelves: borrowed-books
Read from May 27 to June 22, 2012

Well, surprisingly I waited a long while for Two Truths and a Lie and I really had high expectations on it. I mean, who wouldn't? After that major cliffhanger at the end of Never Had I Ever, one would be dying to get their hands on the next book.

But unfortunately, it took me a long while to finish the book. And I did ask myself why that's the case. And I came up with a few reasons. The plot is just off. It's not enough to push me to read. While I was reading this, there were tons of projects being due and exam was coming up and that didn't help me to finish the book so it took me a long while to. The thing is I can finish a book even if I have a million things to do as long as the book is amazing, but this book isn't just that. I was actually pushing myself to finish it so I can move on to another one.

And I'm getting annoyed of this same pattern that Shepard uses where she makes you believe someone is the killer than towards the end, something happens and suddenly the suspect is now innocent. Okay, I get it. It's getting so annoying and so predictable.

I used to be such a big Emma-Ethan fan but now I feel like there's just no chemistry in their romance. And Lauren is a pain the ass.

Am I looking forward to the next book? Well, I just wanna know who the damn killer is to get it over with.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Truths and a Lie.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Isabelle I love this book and the series,it is amazing and it as good as Pretty Little Liars