Koorihime-sama's Reviews > Royal Blood

Royal Blood by Ellen Schreiber

May 25, 12

bookshelves: brought-at-amazon, i-own, paperback, re-read
Read in April, 2012

Bought from Amazon, and I still own a copy.

Review/Rating:

5 out of 5

2ND REVIEW. 1ST REVIEW IS HERE.

When Raven and Alexander discover that his parents are coming back, their romantic nights must come to a stop. However, Raven is not that disappointed, she’s actually excited at finally getting to meet Alexander’s parents. As she waits and waits, she discovers that the whole town has already seen them before her. Why hasn’t Alexander introduced Raven to them? When Raven finally does meet Alexander’s parents, she finds out something that might stop their relationship? Will their love be able to grow after this event or…?

Oh, there may be spoilers in this review for this book and the other books, so beware. :)

The plot of this book becomes even more exciting because we finally get to meet Alexander’s parents, and we actually find more out about Alexander’s past. Yay~

One thing I like with these recent books is that the author introduces new characters in order to make Raven’s and Alexander’s personality change or shine even more. I was actually able to read this book without getting too mad at Alexander for being meek. In order to stand up to his parents, his personality changes for the better as he becomes more brazen. :D Yay, hopefully, it will stay like that. :|

Anyways, even though Alexander’s personality has kind of changed, I am still kind of hoping the series won’t end with Raven becoming a vampire. I’m hoping that the author will do something unexpected and pair her up with Trevor, or, leaving Raven mortal for a vampire Alexander, or even, finding a way to make Alexander mortal. :) I want to see a plot twist. I really do not want to see the girl becomes a vampire for the guy since there are too many of those kinds of books.

Overall, this book is the best in the series. You get to see a side of someone you never really get to see, which I found refreshing. Also, it went back to a fun, simple, quick, and exciting read. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Royal Blood.