Mᴀʟxᴏx ♥'s Reviews > Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Apr 30, 14

bookshelves: own, best-of-the-best
Read in October, 2011

THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! Oooooh!!! <3

Honestly I ended up watching all the movies before reading the books (ashamed :( ) but because if that I have been absolutly dying to read the Half Blood Prince. It's my favorite HP movie, ergo my favorite book! I'm a bit of an odd one I guess, liking the 6th book over the 7th, but I can't help it :)

Draco's in this book more. It seems to be about him and his struggles as well as Harry. I love that because it shows that he has things going on as well and that... I think it's hard for him even being the little rich Slytherin. In the earlier books he was just a little--Draco I'm sorry D:-- shit. Ruder and meaner than in thr movies. If y'all haven't figure it out by now.... I love Draco/Tom. He's my favoriteist character&actor! :3

J.K.Rowling is just fabulous, if you haven't read the Harry Potter books... SHAME ON YOU! Go do it now!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

08/09/2011 page 134
21.0% "I should've been way past this by now, but I was doing other stuff and didn't have much time to read :(" 2 comments
09/05/2011 page 513
79.0% "I'm so behind, I'm ashamed..... I got like 9 books the other day and am sto reading this one.... :("
09/06/2011 page 603
92.0% "AH, SO SAD!!" 1 comment
show 3 hidden updates…

Elisabeth Wheatley I just discovered Harry Potter last month and realized all that hype wasn't for nothing. Can you believe it? Seventeen and I just discovered Hogwarts?

Mᴀʟxᴏx ♥ No way! :o
I'm 15 and have been washing the movies since... Like the fourth or fifth one was out. I only just read the books last year.