Darynda Jones's Reviews > Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

May 25, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Darynda, this book has been sitting on my shelf for some time.... I'll get to it one day. So many books, so little time...

message 2: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones Oh I know! I went and read the sample on Amazon and I was floored. It sounds so good!

Jessica Karou It is a pretty good series. I enjoyed it, hopefully you will too.

message 4: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones Thanks, Jessica!

message 5: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Darnyda, I loved Patch and enjoy the series. Patch is an awesome alpha. Although he doesn't come close to Reyes (honest) but the series is for teens. It caused me to go on an angel kick for awhile. I hope you enjoy!

message 6: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie I think maybe this has moved it up on my list. Just because this conversation. lol

message 7: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones LOL, Angie!

message 8: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali I have to agree with you Mel. :) Great sereis!

message 9: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Ali wrote: "I have to agree with you Mel. :) Great sereis!"

Ali, I am sad to see it end. :(

message 10: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Angie wrote: "I think maybe this has moved it up on my list. Just because this conversation. lol"

Angie honest to goodness, Patch had me craving for more sinfully, tasty angel and in desperate search of filling my desires through more angel books.

Jennifer I am going to read this series just because it sounds awesome and because of this thread. :)

message 12: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones Mel wrote: "Angie wrote: "I think maybe this has moved it up on my list. Just because this conversation. lol"

Mel, you don't know how happy that makes me! LOL. I have a YA series coming out starting in October and the hero is the Angel of Death. Haha. So I'm glad some people still want angels. Woot!!!!

message 13: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones Jennifer wrote: "I am going to read this series just because it sounds awesome and because of this thread. :)"

LOL, Jennifer! Right?

message 14: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Darynda wrote: "Mel wrote: "Angie wrote: "I think maybe this has moved it up on my list. Just because this conversation. lol"

D, I am super excited about said YA series!! Just sayin'...

message 15: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Darynda wrote: "Mel wrote: "Angie wrote: "I think maybe this has moved it up on my list. Just because this conversation. lol"

Already pre-ordered it on my NOOK. Cannot wait to read it...love your writing style. :)

Jennifer I found another series that has angels in it and it got good reviews also. It is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. For those who are looking for more angel series. this is also YA but it seems like a good series.

message 17: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Jennifer wrote: "I found another series that has angels in it and it got good reviews also. It is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. For those who are looking for more angel series. this is also YA but it seems like..."

Thanks Jennifer...I will check it out. :)

message 18: by Darynda (new) - added it

Darynda Jones Thank you so much, guys!!! ~D~

message 19: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Mel wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I found another series that has angels in it and it got good reviews also. It is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. For those who are looking for more angel series. this is also YA ..."

I enjoyed that series until I got to the one named Torment.... It was torment to read. Maybe you will enjoy more than I did.

Ginny I have read all the books in this series as well as the Fallen series that are out so far. I agree with Angie in a way. I found the Hush,Hush series much more but the Fallen series has its quality moments too. I LOVE that you are coming out with an angel series too D! Can't wait! Will definitely keep my eyes open for that one! Will it have as much humor as the Charley series??