Erica (Reading Kitten)'s Reviews > Slammed

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Dec 25, 2015

bookshelves: favorites, 5-stars, book-boyfriends, adorable-romance, 2012-favs, romance-na, feel-good-fluff, unputdownable
Read from June 01 to 02, 2012

I give this 1.000.000 stars .

This book is so amazing. I can't even say how much I loved this book.

It started out as a normal love story. I immediately liked Will. At first I wasn't so sure about the poetry-thing (I don't exactly like poetry, (view spoiler)), but I really started to love it after a while. After we discover Will's "secret", the story reminded me a bit of the story I have been trying to write. (view spoiler)

But that's not the only thing this book is about. It's just written very beautifully and the story has much more to it than just the problem between Will and Layken.
I just loved everything about this book. I started it yesterday, but at three AM I thought it was probably time to go to sleep, so I started reading again the next morning, which is today and I finished it :). I had no idea what time it was when I finished, because I hadn't looked at the clock for quite a few hours. That's how much I liked this book.

I also loved every character in this book. Every character! (Well, maybe not Javi, but he's the only one.)
Lake was a great main character, and Will was so very sweet. They were just perfect together. I really liked their little brothers and Laykens mom was also very sweet. And of course I liked Eddie. I thought it was a bit weird how she was all like "Hey-let's-be-best-friends" at the first day of school, but that's fine, I guess. :")

Anyway, this book had me laughing, crying and smiling, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a great romance :).
And now I have to go and read the second book! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slammed.