Jenne 's Reviews > Under Her Skin

Under Her Skin by Jeaniene Frost

Jun 13, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012, shifters, witches
Read from June 11 to 12, 2012

This is a short collection of 3 novellas. The first one is by Jeaniene Frost and is about a girl attacked by werewolves in Yellowstone Park. The pack keeps her until the full moon to see if she'll change. The man watching over her turns out to be her mate. Believe it or not this was my least favorite.

The second story is by Meljean Brook and is about a girl who is already a werewolf. She's on her way home for a vist. While driving through a rural area a serial killer attempts to make her his next victim. Instead she bites him and turns him into a wolf. Her & her long lost lover (now the sherrif) try to get him before he can really do damage now that he's a wolf.

The third one is by Ilona Andrews and was my favorite of the 3. It's about a girl who belongs to a magic clan that is bound by servitude to another magic clan. She must fight with the head of the other clan against another clan. This one was the most interesting in the way of strange world building that we all know Ilona Andrews for.

I would of given it a higher rating if I cared for werewolf stories more. The whole werewolf thing doesn't really do it for me. If you like werewolf stories then I recommend reading this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under Her Skin.