Annette Dellosa's Reviews > Beautiful Redemption

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia

Oct 25, 12

UPDATED 10/26/12

Few of my theories were right all along. Well not exactly that accurate but they were as close as they could get. LOL

Anyways, way to end the book series. At first it was slow considering the consequences Ethan needed to face. But I loved the 2nd half with Lena's POV. It was a nice change, reading from another character's POV. After that, I went all the way without breaks. I finished it 3am in the morning and my eyes hurt like hell. But the wait was worth it. I just wished there was more to the story after Ethan got back. Oh well, I'll really miss this series.

MY REACTION BEFORE READING THE BOOK

I got a couple of theories. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST 3 BOOKS, DON'T BOTHER TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST. :)

1st: After sacrificing himself, Ethan may get the other half of his soul back, thus giving him the chance to live again.

2nd: Ethan may end up in a coma with his soul wandering around.

3rd: We may have chapters with Lena's POV.

4th: Abraham will plot an END-OF-THE-WORLD scheme (or have already been plotting).

5th: All Casters (Dark & Light) will find out they don't matter to Abraham and will unite to stop him no matter what.

6th: Even the Greats will help them and in order to do so, they will wake Ethan up and make his body a vassal for their powers.

Crazy theories.. I know. :)
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Redemption.

message 1: by Ivy (new) - added it

Ivy Very descriptive and very plausible theories; I like it!

Mandy O. M. G. Theories 4 to 6 are so amazing. I kind of wish they actually happened :p