Jen's Reviews > Torn

U_50x66
Oct 08, 14

bookshelves: glbt
Read in September, 2008

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Torn.

Comments (showing 1-11)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 11: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY I can't even read romances featuring a woman shared by brothers so two brothers having sex with each other is especially icky to me.

Still, the identical twin angle just might get me to change my mind if I think of it as masturbation taken to a whole new level.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't mind menage stories where brothers share the same woman, but I don't think I'd enjoy "twincest" books at all.

message 9: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Eyre - It's not for everyone, that's for sure. You really have to be willing and able to separate fact from fantasy to enjoy twincest.

I personally don't think it's any worse than those silly and sexist "Twins!" commercials that one of the beer companies did years ago (Coors Light?), but a lot of people don't feel that way.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I see your point, Jennifer. I like reading about menage, and when my friends get snarky about it, I always remind them that it is just fiction. It's not like I looking for that in real life. Maybe I'll have to give Torn a try.

message 7: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY It's a bit like participating in Fear Factor but I'll try it. Will post my review when I'm done.

Ralph I loved this book too! Care to recommend any other twincest/brother-love books?

message 5: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gemini by Chris Owen
Tempestuos Relations by Amanda Young
Broken by Sage Whistler

Here's the ongoing Listopia:

Is it wrong that I loved all of these Jen?

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I loved them all too. :)

Karen K Me, too. :)

message 1: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Yay!! So we can all be pervs together!!