Faye {Daydreaming_Star}'s Reviews > The Assassin and the Underworld

The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas

Jul 30, 12

Read from June 17 to 20, 2012

This review was originally posted on my blog on the 30th June 2012, here with The Assassin and the Pirate Lord and The Assassin and the Desert

I really loved this one. It wasn’t nearly as intriguing as the first one, nor as exciting as the second but it was completely intense and interesting and really kept me turning the page. I could tell that certain things were going to happen which was a little annoying but it also just helped to show, once again, that Celaena is still only human. It was a great little novel and I absolutely adored the relationship between her and Sam in this one. It was so brilliant and heart-warming and really got me curious about it all. I loved how she acted around Arobynn and how it all ended in the end. Once again, for such a short novella, it really captured my interest and made me want to read more about these brilliant and inspiring characters. I loved getting to know more about Caelena and the reasons she is the way she is. A read I would recommend to just about anyone.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Assassin and the Underworld.