Ibjoy1953's Reviews > The Vengeance Squad

U_50x66
May 24, 12

Read in January, 2012

The Vengeance Squad by Sidney Frost

Chris McCowan watches his fiancé die after being shot while checking out a helicopter crash site. Chris decides he is taking Vengeance into his own hands and strikes out to find Sara's killer. If Sara has to die, her killer doesn't deserve to live.

Chris finds help from a handicap ex-con and ex-marine living in a wheelchair, a granny-type librarian and Chris, thus called "The Vengeance Squad." With a mission to accomplish, these three start off on a journey that will change their lives forever.

Wow, author Sidney Frost gives us an action-packed, fast-pace thriller that will keep you on the end of your seats and your nose in the pages until the very last word. The cast of characters are real and believable and play their roles well as the story comes alive in front of our eyes. There are many twists and turns in this really great story that will keep you turning those pages until the very last one.

The one main thing I appreciate about this book is the way the author uses the characters to show how God can work in our lives when we give him the chance. Even though it is not always easy to let go and let God have His way in our lives, He knows what is best. And I felt that Sidney Frost so wonderfully teaches us that in this book.
I thoroughly enjoyed "The Vengeance Squad" and look forward to more books by this author.

If you like thrillers, well this is a must for you! I really can't say enough about how well written and how awesome this story is, so just go grab a copy of see what you think! I don't think you will be disappointed at all!

The author, Sidney Frost provided a copy of this book for me to read and review. I was not required or expected to write a positive review. The opinions in this review are mine only.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vengeance Squad.