Nick Caracci's Reviews > Through My Eyes

M 50x66
May 24, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading
Read in May, 2012

Tim Tebow: Through my eyes is an engaging yet slow moving story. This biography takes you through Tim’s life just like you have actually lived it. Tim explains how his life was as a little kid and how his family taught his religion to him. Tim was always a positive kid and loved playing any sports he could get a hand on with his brothers. Tim has a pretty large family; he has a couple brothers and a couple sisters, along with their family dog Bronco. Tim didn’t know he had such a good chance at playing football through his life until he meet his high school coach who pushed Tim to his limits. Tim preceded those steps with dedication, hard-work and determination.
This story was important to the world and my life because it shows if you have a dream you should follow it and not stop believing in yourself even in tough times. Tim shows his respect to God in the story a lot. Tim starts every chapter with a quote from the bible. Tim also will use refer to God when he is going through tough times and is always praying for the best. When Tim is playing football you will always see him use his left and right arm and point his fingers up to the sky showing respect. Also Tim takes trips to the Philippines whenever he has a chance too. Tim will make speeches and give out to the ones that are needier then him. Tim is an all around great person and a leader that I would love to follow.
There are a couple strengths and weaknesses about the story I would love to bring up. In this story Tim can ease off a bit on the writing and I find some chapters in this story boring. Tim can also lack of description in some spots that are obvious and make us picture what he is saying. Tim can also really vamp up the writing and want you to keep reading and see what happens next in his life. Tim can do a great job on describing football familiar stuff and can get you really intrigued into that. Overall I think Tim does a great job on keeping readers into this story. I hope others will follow the good deeds he does in his life and learn how to have self-confidence after reading this story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through My Eyes.