Jess's Reviews > Forever Mine

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

May 24, 2012

bookshelves: romance, contemporary, realistic-fiction, high-school, sweet-story, prison, hot-alpha-male, favorites, mature-ya
Read from May 24 to 28, 2012

This is probably one of the cutest books I've read in a long time. This is my first book by Elizabeth Reyes, but I've already started on the second book in this series & have bought the rest of them. This book brought back soooo many high-school memories (some good & some bad), and truly made me feel like I was friends with the characters in this book.

The good:
I truly fell in love with Reyes' characters (I would love a Moreno man of my own). Like I said before, the author really makes you believe you are right there with them throughout the story. To me, this was a perfect summer read & just an all-round sweet story

The bad:
When the big climax happens (I won't spoil it for you, I promise), I really wanted to slap both Angel & Sarah. They were both sooo stupid at certain points, that I had to stop readying & take a break or be forced to destroy my kindle. Luckly though, this is not the majority of the book nor does it take the majority of the book for them to figure out what morons they were.

Overall, I would rate this book a 4.5. It is going on my favorites list & I have to stop this review now, so that I can finish the second book. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a fun, nostalgic, sweet book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Mine.

05/24/2012
10.0% "Such a sweet adorable story so far!!"
05/24/2012
13.0% "I'm just going to say it... if men like this really do exist, they're either gay or taken!!!"
05/28/2012
65.0% "Don't want to push my luck... but this book could be a favorite!!"
03/30/2016 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

Love my books! I read all of them in less than a week! Love love the Moreno brothers but Romero is my favorite!

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Nice review, Jess.