Kathrynn's Reviews > Murder Game

Murder Game by Christine Feehan

Jan 04, 09

bookshelves: series-ghostwalkers_feehan, own, 2009, hot, favorites, reviewed, romance-scifi, romance-suspense
Recommended for: GhostWalker Fans
Read in January, 2009

Loved it! Another saga in the GhostWalker world were paranormal combine with military skill(s), toss in some very hot guys with good hearts, pair them with girls struggling with their powers who become the ray of sunshine in their darkness, add some suspense, superbly woven storyline, some really hot love scenes and you have a GhostWalker book.

Wonderful! Kadan "The Bishop" Montague appeared in several of the previous books. He was always cold and methodical. When he was "sent" to retrieve Tansy Meadows from the Sierra Nevada Mountains in order to use her "elite tracking" skills to hunt down multiple serial killers she rocked his world. Together, they find a way to tame her skills, track down bad guys, solve a mystery and fall in love.

About half-way into the book previous GhostWalkers enter the story: Ryland Miller (#1), Raoul "Gator" Fontenot (#3), Nicholas "Nico" Trevane (#2), Ian McGillicuddy, Jack and Ken Norton...and a few new guys are mentioned.

This book kept me on the edge of my seat and didn't slow down once. Nicely edited (Thank you!) Another favorite for This Reader.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder Game.

01/03/2009 page 127
28.48% "Wow! Glad it's Saturday, so I can continue reading this today. Very good."
01/03/2009 page 211
47.31% "This is well on the way to being the best GhostWalker book to date!" 1 comment
01/04/2009 page 419
93.95% "Excellent story!"

message 1: by Auntee (last edited Jan 04, 2009 09:39AM) (new) - added it

Auntee Well, I'm getting this one even though it will be a while before I can get to it.:)

Ian McGillicuddy? Wasn't that Lucy's maiden name in the old "I Love Lucy" series?:D

And Ken Norton? Wasn't he a heavyweight boxing champ?;D

Kathrynn Hey, I'm putting this one in the box to you. Mailing them tomorrow morning. I'll PM you the tracking number tomorrow.

"Lucy, I'm home." ;-) I'm not sure about the boxing fellow. Boxing! Ack. I just want to ask them if that's the best job they could come up with. Ack. Hate boxing.

KatLynne Loved your review Kathrynn!