Holly's Reviews > Cut & Run

Cut & Run by Abigail Roux

Feb 28, 13

bookshelves: 2012, male-pov, kindle, mystery-suspense, m-m-lovin, steam-level-4-hot, review-posted, 2013
Read from June 01 to 04, 2012, read count: 2

FBI agents Ty & Zane are less than thrilled to be partnered up to investigate a possible serial killer. They are both considered somewhat troubled by the bureau, so on the surface is seems like a partnership made in hell. But, before long the two men have grown incredibly attached to each other, and learn that they work very well as a team.

It has been a long time since i read a M/M romance, and I am so glad I stumbled upon this series. I loved just about every aspect of this story, and Ty and Zane are a couple to be reckoned with. They are both intensely Alpha so it is always entertaining to see their interactions in and out of the bedroom.

The fact that I could spot who the killer was almost right off the bat, didn't really detract from my enjoyment of the story, because the mystery element was definitely second fiddle to the romantic aspect of Ty and Zane getting to know each other and developing the chemistry that by the end is absolutely blisteringly hot.

My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bookgasmic
My blog: http://ravingbookaddict.blogspot.com/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cut & Run.

Quotes Holly Liked

Abigail Roux
“Zane was starting to piss him off again. Which was good, he supposed. It meant the urge to lick him all over was passing, at least.”
Abigail Roux, Cut & Run
tags: ty, zane

Abigail Roux
“Fuck,” Zane murmured, pulling Ty closer. “You’re worse than heroin.”
Abigail Roux, Cut & Run

06/01/2012
6.0% "I can already tell i'm going love this." 2 comments
06/03/2012
27.0% "Love, love, LOVE Ty & Zane. <3"
1.0% "Buddy read! Woot!"
02/19/2013
6.0% "Damn. I forgot how much I loved these 2 right from the beginning!"
14.0% "I love Ty and Zane banter! <3" 1 comment
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dd (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dd Great review Holly!!Love these men!!:D

Holly Dd wrote: "Great review Holly!!Love these men!!:D"

Me too. I'm going to enjoy spending time with them again. ;)

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) I die for Ty and Zane! I'm going to do a re-read before the newest book comes out! Nice review!

NiteReader Love the review, Holly. Each book is better than the last, so keep reading!!

Vilda Great review! That sucks you could spot the killer right away, but I'm glad you liked it. I have yet to read it!

Holly NiteReader wrote: "Love the review, Holly. Each book is better than the last, so keep reading!!"

Everyone says that. So, I'm excited to read the other books. :)