Chrichna Pericles's Reviews > Immortal Hearts

U 50x66
May 23, 2012

it was ok
Read in May, 2012

OK readers This is my first review YAY so it will be LONG and it is of my honest opinion. I have been following the vampire kisses series since 9th grade.I like them well enough (even though I have read better) to keep on with the series because the books are a good light read and I like them .So I read for the whole day the last book of the series "Immortal Hearts" as soon as I could get my hands on it.It was a major !LETDOWN! :( it was like in every chapter Raven kept professing her love for Alexander which is fine just not in every chapter.Alexander's little sister Stormy was a nice addition and probably the only thing that kind of kept me interested that and Trevor.I don't want to make this a spoiler even though I want to sooo freakin bad because than you guys would understand my frustration -____-.To make a long story short all the nagging questions like " raven turning into a vampire,the chemistry between Trevor and raven,Alexander's identity, will get answered in a rushed and unsatisfying way and on top of that new questions come up unanswered so at the end of the book you still wont't feel satisfied just mostly confused like that shouldn't be the ending. I don't know if Ellen Schreiber was tired of the series or maybe she just ran out of ideas but I don't think she captured the essence of any of the characters like the previous books I mean she made them say and do things that is really unlike them. It honestly felt like I spent the last two hours reading an unorganized corny Mary-sue Story on the Fan-fiction website.So that's just some of my opinion Read the book if you agree or disagree let me know write back or something.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Hearts.