Brittany B.'s Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

May 24, 12

Read from May 23 to 24, 2012

I think I'm being generous, but the end was too good to give it 3 stars. Though I could do without so many characters coming back from the dead... (The same issue I had with Ward's latest Lover Reborn!)
Everyone liked this book, but I think it was about an hour too long.

I have issues... But LOL to the very end... I'm ready to start Eternal Rider.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.

05/23/2012
10.0% "I'm all over the place today. I tried to skip this book and start the Lords of Deliverance series, bad idea. I was a bit lost.
Turns out the beginning of this book is super funny. I really will miss this cast of demons :("
05/23/2012
30.0% "There is a lot going on in this book. Many obstacles in the path of of Con and Sin... But there is so much chemistry btw them. Yum!
There is a whole lot of running and hiding, which is fun. But I do hope Larissa Ione fleshes out Sin's character. Hot stuff so far."
05/24/2012
35.0% "What's up with the pervert town Con take her too..."
05/24/2012
60.0% "Great story." 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by new_user (new)

new_user Oh, really? I didn't realize this one was important to the Deliverance series, I was planning to skip too! Thanks for the heads up! I'll miss the demon bros too. :'( They're so fun.

Aly is so frigging bored You won't have to miss them, they have cameos in the horsepeople's book :D

Brittany you can now start Ares' book :D I can't wait! You make me want to re-read all of them

Brittany B. Yep, NU you need to read it. I tried to read it the new series, skipping this story. So many of my GR friends are loving the third book of Deliverance, I was impatient.

Aly, I told you I would read this one ASAP! Time for Ares! :)

Aly is so frigging bored FYI he can be a very big A-hole :D

Brittany B. I love it already!!

Aly is so frigging bored Yessss! That is great! What do you think of Than and Limos?

message 7: by new_user (new)

new_user Thanks for the tips, guys! :)