Casey's Reviews > Dead of Night

Dead of Night by Brandilyn Collins

3194216
Jun 20, 12

Read from June 08 to 20, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead of Night.

06/16/2012 page 111
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Candy Favorite book in this serries. :)

Casey Really? I really loved book #2. Anxious to pick up the series with this one.

Candy The ending really surprised me, although most people who review said they could see it coming. Its been a long time since Ive read this book. Probably 8 years. If I was reading it now for the first time I might feel differently. Still really enjoy this author and still rank her up in my top three for suspense.

Casey I love her suspense, call her my guilt pleasure. ;-) Most of the time I don't see suspense endings coming. I'm not as quick at picking them up. ;-)

Candy me either. ;)

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Reffner I've never read Brandilyn, I see you've read a lot. Is this your favorite by her?

Casey Hmm, no I don't think so. This one is very good, but my favorite by her has to be Deceit which is a standalone. Soooo good!

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Reffner Wow, she's got a lot of 5* reviews, can't believe I never read her. I think I might have a copy of Deceit somewhere actually. The cover looks familiar.

Casey It's a really good one! And she's a blast at ACFW, you'll love her as the MC. :D

Candy Deceit is very very good.